Our growing team of 80 employees is the reason for our success! We are fun, smart, friendly people who are passionate about our work and serving our clients and partners. Our success also allows us to contribute our organization’s time and financial resources both locally and globally.
Every year we look to hire Seasonal Interns to join our team and support our residential or commercial construction projects by working closely with our Site Managers and Assistant Site Managers. An internship with EGStoltzfus offers hands-on learning in various areas of construction. Tasks could include:
- Light carpentry
- Jobsite organization and cleaning
- Punchlist creation and completion
- Jobsite quality walks and checklists
An internship with EGStoltzfus is a great way to gain construction experience and knowledge. The responsibilities can even grow to include more supervisory related tasks, depending on the candidate’s progression and willingness to learn during the course of the internship.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn construction
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. safely, climb ladders, and traverse all areas of a jobsite in all types of weather.
EGStoltzfus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position, please fill out the fields below and submit your resume.