Residential Architectural AutoCAD Draftsperson
EGStoltzfus is an established residential and commercial construction company located in Lancaster, PA. Founded in 1968, we’re one of the most reputable construction companies in the region and are known for our customer-centric philosophy, honesty, integrity, quality and value of work. Our employees are the reason for our success – we’re a team of fun, smart, friendly people who are passionate about our work and serving our clients and partners. Our success also allows us to contribute our organization’s time and financial resources both locally and globally.
EGStoltzfus is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Residential Architectural AutoCAD Draftsperson to join our residential production homes team. The candidate must have strong, advanced AutoCAD skills and be able to produce construction plans, details, and drawings as needed at the direction of the lead designer. The ability to strengthen our company culture and represent the company well is essential to the role.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum Associates Degree in Architectural Drafting
- 3-5 years minimum experience in residential projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2010 or better
- Ability to read and understand architectural plans, construction techniques, and equipment specifications
- Ability to quickly and accurately produce plan options, interior design elevations, and construction details while working from rough sketches/redlines
- Consistency of work and ability to self-critique
EGStoltzfus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position, please fill out the fields below and submit your resume.