New Home Model and Sales Center Greeter
EGStoltzfus is an established residential and commercial construction company located in Lancaster, PA. Founded in 1968, we’re one of the most reputable construction companies in the region and are known for our customer-centric philosophy, honesty, integrity, quality and value of work. Our employees are the reason for our success – we’re a team of fun, smart, friendly people who are passionate about our work and serving our clients and partners. Our success also allows us to contribute our organization’s time and financial resources both locally and globally.
EGStoltzfus is seeking a New Home Model and Sales Center Greeter to join our team. This Lancaster-Harrisburg part-time weekend position for 12-18 hours on Saturdays and Sundays could be a long-term fit for the right person who enjoys people and is interested in homes. This is a non-selling position; but, for someone who wants to grow into a new home sales career, this could be a great entry-level opportunity. The ability to strengthen our company culture and represent the company well is essential to the role.
Requirements for this position include:
- Greet potential home buyer guests
- Request visitors to complete registration cards and record count of unregistered
- Serve as a resource of information while guests tour the home
- Discuss lots, floorplans, included features and options
- Provide builder sales handouts to guests
- Manage inventory of sales handouts and ensure signage is in place
- Maintain order and cleanliness of sales center and model homes while on duty
- General office duties such as answering phones and providing directions
- Assist EGStoltzfus New Home Sales Specialists as needed and directed
EGStoltzfus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.