EGStoltzfus Homes, LLC is seeking an experienced, detailed-oriented AutoCAD draftsperson to join our residential production homes team. Must have experience with architectural & interior construction drawings and documentation.
Candidates must have working experience with current releases of AutoCAD, have an understanding of residential building methods, and an interest in architectural drafting and understanding of architectural styles.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Interpret Project Manager sketches to create accurate drawings in AutoCAD
- Read and interpret redline markups and translate to working drawings
- Produce full detailed construction documents with minimal supervision
- Manage time to meet deadlines while working on multiple projects
- Understanding of construction details such as foundation and cornice details
- Distribute information as needed to project manager and construction team
- Complete individual site plans from master site plan
- Capable of converting design development drawings to production drawings
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Residential CAD: 1-3 years
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Chief Architect experience preferred but not necessary
Associate degree in Architectural Drafting is preferred but strong experience in residential projects will be considered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate to a wide variety of people
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings and construction techniques
- Experience and ability to produce construction drawings
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated and independently productive
- Effective time management
- Team oriented
To apply for this position, please fill out the fields below and submit your resume.
EGStoltzfus is an equal opportunity employer