EGStoltzfus is seeking a full-time Accounting Assistant to assist our Controller with various accounting duties and tasks. This candidate will be responsible to successfully complete the following tasks.
- Process transactions, issue checks, update ledgers, and budgets.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Assist Controller with monthly financial statement closing process.
- Regularly update land development project pro-formas and budgets.
- Process and record accounting transactions.
Additionally, this individual will combine a passion for accuracy and data integrity with an ability to naturally build relationships with team members.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum of Associates degree in accounting or related field with work experience
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills for use in a multi-tasking work environment
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and enterprise level accounting software
EGStoltzfus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position, please fill out the fields below and submit your resume.