We also build outside of our communities.
At EGStoltzfus Designed Homes, our roots are in custom home building. Forty-five years
after "E.G." started the company by building his first custom home, we still continue
to construct several Designed Homes per year in virtually every price range. Whether
on your site or in one of our new home communities, your plan or ours, the EGStoltzfus
team is ready to fulfill your new-home dreams with each home individually supervised
by one of our Project Managers. And whether your new home is 1,300 square feet or
7,000 square feet, you can depend on EGStoltzfus Designed Homes for quality, flexibility
and the highest degree of professional service possible.
How to Begin
How we work with you
- First, contact us to see if we service your area. We will build on your site or ours. A member of our team will visit the site to listen to your ideas and offer helpful advice, so that your home is properly positioned.
- One of our EGStoltzfus Designed Homes representatives will meet with you to discuss your building project and share information about the building process to get you started on the path towards creating your new home.
- In-house design and drafting services ensure value engineering. Our 3D computer design capabilities let you go inside your home before you build it.
- We will take care of obtaining all permits and dealing with the inspections required under the PA State Uniform Building Code. Because we don't like surprises either, we'll keep you updated as to where you are with regard to your budget throughout the job.
- Our team works with you throughout the construction all the way to completion. Upon completion one of our supervisors will conduct a home orientation to help you understand the workings of your new home.